If you have particular inquiries or concerns about the utilization of your data, please contact us on email@example.com or call us on +44 (0) 20 3092 8224 we have outlined the key focuses in the FAQ’s segment beneath.
- This data record sets out Crony Chauffeur Services™ policy with respect to the personal information which we gather through the site; www.cronychauffeurservices.com email; firstname.lastname@example.org or via telephone; 020 3092 8224
- For the motivations behind the acquiring individual information in accordance with Data Protection Act 1998, the information controller will be Crony Trading Ltd 218 Portland Rd, London SE25 4QB.
- What data does Crony Chauffeur Services™ gathers about passengers?
We collects name or the organization’s name, email address, telephone number or address details; for card payment we don’t store the data, we simply process the payment handling through Barclay card merchant accounts Barclays Bank, IP address, device ID, location data, information provided by cookies and Crony Chauffeur Services™ comparative innovations, practical information, for example, enlistment and record information, and additionally extra utilization information, for example, action data. Crony Chauffeur Services™ will likewise record your promoting correspondence inclinations, and send you email for review and gives you the capacity to change these when it is requested.
- Do you pitch data to third-parties?
No. We never have. What’s more, we never will.
- How long do you keep client data?
We do not hold individual information on our systems, just email that we have imparted for whatever length of time that is essential for the relevant service, insofar as is set out in any significant contract you hold with. We will just ever keep information as is important to consent to our lawful commitments, resolve disputes and enforce our authoritative agreements.
- How is my data utilized?
We utilize your data principally to enhance our general service to you. Particularly the information causes us enhance our services, client administrations and safety efforts. It likewise enables us to adequately convey our new transportation service, marketing and announcements messages.
- Where is my information stored?
We store personal data on secure servers that are overseen by us and our specialist hosting providers, and periodically printed copy records that are kept in a safe area. Individual data that we store is liable to security and access controls, including username and password authentication and information encryption where appropriate.
- How do I erase my own information from Crony Chauffeur Services™?
You can simply send us an email at email@example.com or contact our Customer contact focus at +44 (0) 20 3092 8224 and demand that your information be erased. Kindly note that by erasing your own information your account will be influenced and in specific cases, relating to on-going contracts and any appropriate commitments we will be unable to totally complete action you request, until the point when the agreement has been satisfied.
- Can I quit?
Indeed, you can. You can likewise choose what promotion correspondences you get and by what techniques. Anyway certain kinds of information that we gather are necessity in order for you to utilize our travel services and access your record, accordingly you won’t have the capacity to quit from this sort of information collection.
- How can I update my preferences?
If it’s not too much trouble let us know whether you might want to update your Marketing preferences, these can be changed whenever by reaching us at firstname.lastname@example.org let us know you want to withdraw or expelled from the promoting contact list. We will just ever get in touch with you about our travel services and any offers or motivating forces that might be of intrigue through the information you have given. These could be by email, post, landline or portable calls, and SMS. Please remember that these can be change or altered whenever, simply get in touch with us on email@example.com.
1. Colleague Chauffeur Services™ Offered Services :
- When you book or open an account or utilize any of Crony Chauffeur Services™ Executive Service, you provide us with individual information; that includes name and contact details e.g. email, phone or mobile number. We will just utilize these details to give our service to you, or to improve our travel services.
- When you order or pre book transportation through Crony Chauffeur Services™ Executive service, we will only pass your contact details to any firm that has being assigned in our organization, for the motivations behind your booking and ensuing excursion. We will never pass information capable of identifying you to any other individual. However we do reserve the right to release personal data when we believe that the release is appropriate in order to comply with the law, or to enforce our terms and conditions, or to secure the rights, property or safety of Crony Chauffeur Services™, a private hire company, our partners or Crony Chauffeur Services™ third parties.
- As part of our administrations, we gather your location information: This means; when you are in a private hire vehicle booked through our service, your data is accessible to us and our drivers or other private hire provider contracted with us for the duration of your journey. At the point when your trip is finished, and you leave the vehicle we quit gathering your location information. Following 12 month we destroy these information.
- We will take all reasonable precautions to ensure that all the personal data, including location information, stays confidential. We have strict security methodology with respect to the storage and divulgence of personal information. We won’t exchange your personal data outside the European Economic Area.
2. Debit and Credit Cards Policy :
- According to Data Protection Act 1998 and PCI-DSS consistence, ‘we don’t store any card details nor do we share with any 3rd parties in any way or form’. Any data transmitted through e-mail or fax, text or WhatsApp to us will be securely destroyed instantly on same day we have completely our service.
- Our staffs and chauffeur/driver are trained.
- Only office staff will approach on handling cardholder information, and proper training staff is directed on a yearly routine. All staff who handles cardholder information will be required to sign an affirmation of comprehension and consistence with this arrangement.
- Some parts of our site enable you to give us individual information. When you visit the site, or communicating with us, we’ll utilize the data you give in the ways you would reasonably expect with us; for instance, improvement, customer support and service delivery. Where you have options about how we utilize the data you give, we’ll let you know at the purpose of accumulation.
- The Data Protection Act 1998 gives you the privilege to get to data we held about you. Your privilege of access can be practiced as per the demonstration.
- Because of the way this site works, we may likewise utilize data from your browser or perusing activities to customize the site or route you to significant information. For instance, we may utilize weblog data, web beacons or cookies in ways that assistance us keep up a some of your website preferences send you to the correct country specific data or understand how our guests explore the webpage’s so we can improve it. You can pick regardless of whether to permit cookies or web reference points utilizing your browser preferences.
4. Communications Policy:
- If you indicated that you wanted to receive communications from us, and choose that this is no longer the case, just email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 020 3092 8224.
- The Data Protection Act 1998 gives you the right to access information we held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the act.