- The Company reserves the right to revise any of the terms and conditions stated here and will come into effect 1 hour after posting.
- Crony Chauffeur Service cannot be held responsible for any loss financial, professional, missed connection times, flights, trains, due to the PHV not arriving at the pick-up address at the booked time due to adverse weather, traffic conditions, or road traffic accidents or road closures or being given the wrong booking information by the customer or customer booked it online and got the booking reference but customer did not get any confirmation. Customer must receive confirmation before the journey.
- There may be an additional charge if the passenger has to make a stop on the way of the journey (minimum £5) or any other diversion on the way. The drivers are competent and have a good working knowledge of London and strive to take the shortest possible route on that specific day. If you may need to make another stop on the way the passenger will need to give 6 hrs prior notices. If on the way they passenger suddenly needs to make a stop or there is optional extras they would like to take that was not booked in advance then it is up to the discretion of the driver to see if it is possible to comply with the request, they might need to pay cash for it and sign with the driver.
- If the passenger has been waiting at the information desk of the airport and fails to make contact with the driver, the passenger should call the company at +44(0) 208 656 4509 to arrange how to meet. The passenger should not just leave the airport without letting the company know, as this will be regarded as a “No Show Up”.
- Any journey booked where the passenger is uncontactable 15 minutes after the booked time will result in a charge to the customer’s credit/debit card. The amount to be charged in such situation will be decided by Heathrow Gatwick Cars depending on the pickup distance/place/parking or other charges subject to a minimum of £30.00. There is no additional charge for the flight delays.
At the airport, we include 45 minutes waiting time free after the flight has landed and thereafter the charge will be £15.00 per half hour. If a pickup is from within London (residential address or business address) we allow up to 5 minutes waiting time from the time the passenger has made the booking for, and thereafter £5.00 per every 5 minutes waiting time will apply. This means our fares are based on direct trip with passengers being ready to travel at the time of booking and place as specified.
- Credit card payments will incur an extra charge between £3.00 to £10.00. Debit card payments will incur an extra charge of £1.00
- Cash payments are to be made to the driver and credit card payments should be made with the booking.
- We do monitor the flight for any delays and there will be no extra cost to the passenger if the flight has been delayed. If the passenger misses the flight coming into one of the UK airports, the passenger has to call us immediately and there will be no extra cost involved if the passenger calls at least 2 hour before the scheduled arrival of that flight with their reference number.
- If a Passenger(s)’s flight has been cancelled and the Passenger(s) is now travelling at a later time, they will be offered transport on the next available Shared Transfer or Scheduled Shared Transfer to their destination. However, the Transfer booking is tied to the Scheduled Flight Times entered at the time of booking, if a flight is cancelled the Passenger(s) will be deemed to have lost their transfer and no refund will be available.
- A reservation may only be altered or cancelled with the permission of the company. It has to be done in writing (preferably email) or by phone.
- Cancellations not informed up to 4 hours prior to the journey will incur 25% of the booking price.
- Cancellations not informed up to 2 hours prior to time of booking may incur 100% of the booking price.
- Any journey cancelled more than 24 hours prior to booked time will result in a £0.00 charge of the journeys amount to the customer credit/debit card expect the £3.00 or £1.00 extra card charges.
- Cancellations must be made prior to pick up time within 4 hours within London postcodes and outer areas will require 6 hours cancellation notification.
- Journeys booked from Airports, Train Stations, and Seaports the onus is on the passenger to locate the PHV and not the PHV driver to locate the passenger, on booking any such journey we will give a definite pick-up point that the passenger must locate, any failure on the passenger’s part to locate the PHV will result in waiting time charge.
- Prices of journeys also depend on the size of the vehicle. The driver will have the right to refuse any passenger who has excess luggage, which would result in the car being unsafe while in transit. The passenger has to make sure that the correct sized vehicle is booked according to the guidelines set out and to notify us of any excess luggage.
- Our saloon and estate cars are insured for hire and reward for maximum of 4 passengers.
- Our MPVs & 8 Seaters (Many people Carrier) are insured for maximum of 8 Passengers.
- The driver will kindly assist you to load your luggage if you prefer, but with no responsible for any damages to passengers luggage.
- Normal luggage assumes that 1 Medium Size suitcase and 1 piece of hand luggage 56cm(H)*45cm(W)*25cm(D) (approximately 22 inches x 17.5 inches x 9.85 inches). Per person, any luggage that the PHV cannot accommodate is the responsibility of the passenger.
- Our Professional Drivers or Chauffeurs accept no responsibility for loss or damage to any luggage or property carried in their vehicles, irrespective of the manner in which the loss / damage is sustained.
- Crony Chauffeur Service provides the passenger the option of additionally booking a Child Car Seats & Booster seats/cushions, which will be £5 extra per unit per trip to the prices quoted. The passenger must please state the age of the child since we offer seats for children up to the age of 3 yrs old.
Please keep in mind that babies/ children are regarded as passengers and therefore to book the vehicle size accordingly
- An additional surcharge of 50% on the prices listed on this site may be added on the following dates: 24, 25, 26, 31 December as well as 1 January.
- We collect information about you for 2 reasons: firstly to process your booking and secondly to provide you with the best possible service.
We will not send out marketing email to you in the future unless you have given us your consent. We will give you the chance to refuse marketing email from us or another trader in the future.
The type of information we collect are: your name, address, phone number, email address and your credit/debit card details. We will not collect any other sensitive information without your explicit consent. The information we will collect about you will be secure.
Payments made on this site is via a secure server:
The information we hold will be accurate and up to date. You may check the information we are holding by emailing us. If you find any inaccuracies we will delete or promptly correct it.
If you have any questions regarding privacy, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Crony Chauffeur Service will Endeavour to carry the Passenger(s) with the minimum of discomfort and inconvenience to their destination at the time shown. However Crony Chauffeur Service will not incur any liability what so ever if circumstances beyond its control prevent the achievement of this responsibility. The following are examples of circumstances which are not within our control (this list is not exhaustive):
- Accidents causing delays to the vehicle.
- Restricted vehicular access.
- Exceptional or severe weather conditions
- Compliance with requests of the police or government officials Vandalism and/ or terrorism
- Unforeseen traffic delays Industrial action by third parties Problems caused by other clients
- Other circumstances affecting passenger safety
The company reserves the right to make use of sub-contractors to provide the service to the passengers. These sub-contractors will be able to provide a high quality of service and will be licensed and comply with the regulations stipulated with the Public Carriage Office.